Kylie Minogue in Manila for one-night show


source: abs-cbnnews.com

MANILA, Philippines - Australian pop sensation Kylie Minogue is now in Manila for a one-night concert at Araneta Coliseum on Tuesday, July 5.

The concert is part of her "The Aphrodite - Les Folies" tour.

Minogue arrived at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport on Monday afternoon and expressed her excitement to perform in front of her Filipino fans.

"It's my first time here ever. So I'm hoping that they're gonna enjoy the show like the other audiences around the world. I'm excited to be here. It's my first time," Minogue said upon her arrival.

Minogue asked Pinoy fans for forgiveness for coming to the country only now. "I'm so sorry guys you've waited so long for me," the singer said.

She then promised that the concert will be special, as she plans to sing new songs that haven't been released yet.

"I'm hoping for a lot of excitement, a lot of love, and I know that fans here know my songs from way back, from the beginning," she added.

Minogue, known for her elaborate shows, has just finished the United Kingdom leg of her tour.

Minogue is expected to perform her hits like "Locomotion", "Can't Get You Outta My Head", and "I Should Be So Lucky."

From Manila, Minogue will go to South Africa. -- Report from Ginger Conejero, ABS-CBN News
Tags: , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.