Kris interviews Chiz for show


source: NEIL RAMOS | mb.com.ph

MANILA, Philippines – Kris Aquino wants to put an end to rumors alluding to a romantic relationship between her and Sen. Chiz Escudero -- but this, seemingly not without much ado.

The popular actress-TV host met with Escudero Monday for an interview that will be featured in her forthcoming TV program, “Kris TV!”

She was quick to crow about it, spreading word of the meeting via Twitter.

"Headed home. I thank God for giving me an inspiring 1st day at work on Kris TV! Chiz was down to earth & super knowledgeable," she posted.

In a prior interview with abscbnnews.com, Aquino admitted to personally inviting Escudero to grace her show.

“I think both of us would want to put all the rumors to rest,” she said adding, “I think that's why he said yes."

She remained coy about rumors surrounding her and Escudero.

“We don't know each other well,” she said.

She hinted at what else people can expect from their segment. “Makikita niyo kaming dalawa at magluluto pa nga siya."

Again, via Twitter, Aquino intimated nervousness over her imminent return to the talk show derby.

“Texted my sisters last night- I'm nervous for Kris TV & asked them to super pray. It's been a year since I left Buzz & SNN- hoping I'm still vibrant, enthusiastic & consistently pleasant,” she intimated to her followers.

Aquino bade farewell to the aforementioned hosting jobs after her brother, Benigno "Noynoy" Aquino III won the presidency last year. She reasoned that she did so to protect her brother.

"I just didn't want to be a burden," she said.

“I didn't want na stuff that I could say here [on the show] could have a negative effect on my brother. And I didn't feel na my personal life or my personal views should have an effect on him."

Then again, Aquino probably just couldn’t help herself. She has since been repeatedly called on by her big brother for her loquaciousness especially on matters concerning the latter’s love life.
Tags: ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.